Five Minute All-Natural Classic BruschettaPosted: April 26, 2011
Some things are undeniable classics: red nail polish; a little black dress; Breakfast Club…
And of course, Bruschetta.
Oh, bruschetta. Tomatoes, olive oil and a few select spices, stirred into a perfect topping.
I’ve seen countless bruschetta variations: Roasted red pepper bruschetta, mushroom bruschetta, eggplant bruschetta…
Nothing can compete with the original easy tomato bruschetta recipe!
The fact that it takes all of 3 minutes to assemble makes it all the more delicious.
So easy, even a college kid could make it 😉
Five Minute All-Natural Classic Bruschetta
Vegan, serves two
- 1/2 cup cherry, grape or roma tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- pinch each of salt and pepper
- Chop tomatoes into the smallest chunks possible
- Drizzle olive oil over the top. The higher quality of oil you use, the better!
- Sprinkle with spices and toss until well distributed.
- Serve atop toasted bread to continue the authenticity. If you’re the aforementioned college kid (or facing a sparse cabinet like I am,) feel free to spoon your bruschetta onto anything: pita chips, pretzels, tortillas…you get the picture!